**FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OF 12 BOTTLES+**

Cordero Con Piel de Lobo Chardonnay

£12.50

Cordero Con Piel de Lobo Chardonnay

£12.50
Stock Status: In Stock
PayPal Checkout
You will earn 12 points with this purchase
Information
Product Description

The grapes for this wine come from the foothills of the Andes mountains. Manual harvest using 12-kg box containers and carried out during the first hours of the morning to ensure that the grapes arrive at low temperatures to the winery. 75% of the wine was stored in stainless-steel tanks with the remaining 25% was aged in French and American oak barrels for 6 months.

Deep yellow colour; a nose of pineapple, tropical fruits, peaches and honeydew melon. The inviting palate and finish is fruity, fresh, crisp and vibrant.

50% Chardonnay | Agrelo, Luján de Cuyo (1.000 m.a.s.l / 3.280 ft)
50% Chardonnay | Perdriel, Luján de Cuyo (950 m.a.s.l / 3.110 ft)

Product Details
​​​​​​​
Region:


Grape(s): Chardonnay

ABV: 13.5%

Vintage: ​​​​​​​2021




​​​​​​​